Announcing Our New All-inclusive Cabin Cruising Routes, Bases and Boats for 2018!
We’re excited to share our new all-inclusive cruising routes, destinations and fleet for 2018 to help you plan a relaxing and thrilling vacation next year.
Whether you want to kick back and relax in all-inclusive luxury with our by the cabin charters, or take charge and sail bareboat, we’ve got exciting news for you. Book now to get your choice of the new routes, boats and bases and don’t forget that if you have sailed with us before, you may be entitled to our repeat charter discount. Find out more by requesting our 2018 brochure.
New 2018 cabin charter routes
The ultimate in relaxing vacations, let our crew take care of all your needs while you enjoy the comforts of a luxury yacht. On our by the cabin charters you’ll have your own chef, modern facilities and a comfortable double cabin and a private bathroom.
- The Bahamas – The Abaco island chain spans 130 miles and has some of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Whether you bathe on Treasure Cay’s white sands or explore Elbow Cay, Great Guana Cay’s seven-mile beach or Man-O-War Cay, there are so many wonderful places to experience.
- Bermuda – Discover some of Bermuda’s 138 islands and explore the pink sands of Elbow Beach, Horseshoe Bay and Tobacco Bay. Visit the capital, Hamilton and its renowned crystal caves. Your crew will organize water sports and find you the best places to swim, dive and get close to marine life.
- Palma de Mallorca, Spain – With 300 sunny days a year and hundreds of beaches, this destination is one of the most popular Balearic Islands. It’s the perfect spot for cabin cruising with whale and dolphin spotting at Cabrera Archipelago Maritime-Terrestrial National Park’s island chain or the crystal formations at the Dragon Caves.
Our new bases for 2018
- Pula, Croatia – We’ve already well established in Croatia at Trogir, Dubrovnik and Šibenik and now we’re adding beautiful Pula on the Istrian peninsula. This is a fantastic getaway to hop between islands in the Kvarner Gulf, such as Krk, and the wonder of the Kornati National Park with its hundreds of islands to explore. For wildlife, head to the Brijuni National Park, or sail around Cres, Lošinj, Rab and Pag to walk in the footsteps of Greek myths and legends.
- Naples, Italy – Chose this jewel in the Tyrrhenian Sea for your vacation and immerse yourself in the city’s UNESCO World Heritage status. Set sail for Pontine Islands, the Phlegraean Islands, the Aeolians and the Amalfi coast from our base in Pozzuoli. Get close to ancient archeology at Venotene, relax on the uninhabited Gavi, enjoy Ischia’s thermal waters and spend the day at Capri. Or follow the coast and find coves, beaches and fine swimming at Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi.
- Tivat, Montenegro – Relax at the new state-of-the-art marina, Porto Montenegro with its gorgeous swimming pools, spa and modern facilities. Montenegro’s impressive mountainous backdrop and 300km sandy coastline is becoming popular with sailors worldwide. Take in the party atmosphere at Budva, Sveti Stefan’s ancient village and beaches, as well as Herceg Novi’s tree-lined squares and blue grotto. Marvel at the majesty of Kotor and its Venetian mountain fortress and Perast’s tiny islands.
Get to know our new fleet
We evolve our range of yachts based on customer feedback. Next year we have more than 100 yachts joining our worldwide fleet, including Fountaine Pajot’s Lucia 40, Saona 47, Dufour 382, 412, 460 and 560, as well as Lagoon 40 and 40.
Our hand-picked teams at our +47 bases around the world and on our crewed yachts are expert guides with plenty of insider tips to make your holiday super memorable. With Dream Yacht Charter, the sailing dream just keeps getting bigger! Book now to get the best deals on flights and to have the pick of our fleet, call 02380 455 527 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.