Ancient ruins, sparkling beaches, turquoise waters – you might think we’re talking about the Caribbean or French Polynesia. Offering the best of tropical islands and the Mediterranean, Sardinia is the ultimate Dream cruise location.
Sardinia is an island located off of Italy. It is known for its white sandy beaches and miles of coastline. Although flat and sandy on the coast, Sardinia features many mountainous and hill regions more inland. The cuisine in Sardinia is also much different on the coast than inland. The costal cuisine is very much seafood based including the additions of lobster, mussels, and other sea dwellers to pasta dishes while inlands pasta dishes served with very rich sauces and cheeses.
If you are traveling from the UK, you are entitled to buy fragrance, skincare, cosmetics, champagne, wine, selected spirits, fashion accessories, gifts and souvenirs – all at tax-free equivalent prices.
If you are traveling from within the EU, there is no limit on the amount or value of goods you may import, providing your goods are for personal consumption. Goods imported for commercial purposes are subject to duty and the following guideline amounts are in place to determine whether this is the case:
• 800 cigarettes or 400 cigarillos or 200 cigars or 1kg of tobacco.
• 10L of spirits over 22% volume, 20L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume, 90L of wine (no more than 60L of sparkling wine) and 110L of beer.
If you are arriving from a non-EU country, the following goods may be imported into Italy by persons over 17 years of age without incurring customs duty:
• 200 cigarettes or 100 cigarillos or 50 cigars or 250g of tobacco.
• 4L of wine and 16L of beer and 1L of spirits over 22% volume or 2L of alcoholic beverages less than 22% volume.
• Other goods up to the value of €430 for air and sea travellers and €300 for other travellers (reduced to €150 for children under 15).
Marina di Olbia Via Piovene, 8 – 07026 Olbia Tel: +39 0789 67121 Fax: +39 0789 645842
Tel. +33609905551 firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting There The International Airport Olbia Costa-Smeralda is less than a kilometre away from Marina di Olbia. The International Airport Olbia Costa-Smeralda offers rental car options as well as taxi services to Marina di Olbia.
Services Restaurants There are many restaurants to the west of the marina that are only a short 12-15 minute drive away.
Commercial Centers Marina di Olbia features a huge shopping center only a short walk away. This mall features over 60 shops and a market. For more information visit http://www.olbia.gallerieauchan.it/.