YOUR BOOKING DURING COVID-19 DISRUPTION
Update: 13 July 2020
As a result of the travel restrictions and the difficulties our customers are having in travelling around the world due to COVID-19 restrictions, we have adjusted our booking policies and introduced increased flexibility. The health and safety of our customers, staff and partners are a priority at Dream Yacht Charter.
We are focused on assisting customers immediately affected and our team is on hand to help. Please be aware that our phone lines are very busy and your patience is appreciated. Contact your travel agent for help if you didn’t book directly with us. We will continue to monitor the situation and this may result in a change to the policy below.
Our COVID-19 measures
Sail with confidence and read the details of our COVID-19 measures at our bases, for boat disinfecting and during the check in and out process.
Planning your holiday? Our charters are operating in the US, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Australia and Pacific. Talk to us for more information.
Your bookings with Dream Yacht Charter
If you are unable to get to your departure destination due to COVID-19 disruption*, you have the following options:
- You can reschedule without a fee for alternative dates in 2020 or 2021. Your deposit will be transferred to your new booking and, if you adhere to the balance payment schedule of your original booking, making payment when your balance is due now or imminently, you will receive a 10% discount on the balance due
- If you haven’t decided on your dates to reschedule, you will receive a credit for the deposit paid which you can use towards a future charter for departure in 2020 or 2021. If you adhere to the balance payment schedule of your original booking, making payment when your balance is due now or imminently, you will receive a 10% bonus on the credit note value
- When rescheduling, new dates will be subject to current pricing. You will have to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive
*Disruption is qualified as:
- We are unable to operate your charter at the departure destination due to government restrictions relating to COVID-19
- You are unable to travel to your departure destination due to government travel restrictions relating to COVID-19
- Please note, in the event the country you are visiting allows entry but requires a negative test for COVID-19 which you are unable to provide, our policy does not class such situation as COVID-19 disruption and normal cancellation terms would apply.
Flexibility for new bookings made from May 13, 2020
We have flexible payment terms for Mediterranean bookings departing in 2020 with just a 10% deposit required and 20% due 90 days before embarkation.
If you are unable to reach your departure destination due to COVID-19 disruption, you can reschedule to a different destination or different dates in 2020 or 2021 free of charge. When rescheduling, new dates will be subject to current pricing. You will need to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive.