YOUR BOOKING DURING COVID-19 DISRUPTION
Update: 17 September 2020
The health and safety of our customers, staff and partners are a priority at Dream Yacht Charter. We have adjusted our booking policies and introduced increased flexibility during COVID-19.
Our expert team is on hand to help, or contact your travel agent for help if you didn’t book directly with us.
Planning your holiday?
Our charters are operating in the US, Caribbean, Mediterranean, Australia and Pacific. Talk to us for more information.
Why book with Dream Yacht Charter?
We delivered more charters this year across the most continents and oceans than any other charter company during COVID-19 disruption. We adapt and change to keep you sailing as demonstrated this year – if you can’t get to the boats, we bring the boats to you.
You are not constrained to one destination, we have over 60+ bases to choose for a reschedule if there is disruption. Most of our bases are easily accessible to our domestic markets.
Caribbean charters 2021
Book with confidence knowing we can reschedule your booking to any of our 60+ destinations worldwide if you cannot travel as planned due to COVID-19 disruption.
For Caribbean bookings departing between January and March, you can switch to another Caribbean destination free of charge if there is COVID-19 disruption if you book a similar size boat (up to 2ft longer) and depart in the same month.
If you meet these terms and conditions, you will not be charged the difference if the booking is more expensive and will receive a credit note for the difference in price if the booking is cheaper.
With 11 Caribbean destinations, only Dream Yacht Charter can offer you unrivaled choice for rescheduling within the Caribbean. Remember, you are at a disadvantage if you book with a local charter company as you cannot reschedule to another destination.
Our flexible terms and conditions
If you are unable to get to your departure destination due to COVID-19 disruption*, you have the following options:
- You can reschedule without a fee for alternative dates in 2020 or 2021. Your deposit will be transferred to your new booking and, if you adhere to the balance payment schedule of your original booking, making payment when your balance is due now or imminently, you will receive a 10% discount on the balance due
- If you haven’t decided on your dates to reschedule, you will receive a credit for the deposit paid which you can use towards a future charter for departure in 2020 or 2021. If you adhere to the balance payment schedule of your original booking, making payment when your balance is due now or imminently, you will receive a 10% bonus on the credit note value
- When rescheduling, new dates will be subject to current pricing. You will have to pay the difference if the booking is more expensive and there will not be a refund if the booking is less expensive.
*Disruption is qualified as:
- We are unable to operate your charter at the departure destination due to government restrictions relating to COVID-19
- You are unable to travel to your departure destination due to government travel restrictions relating to COVID-19
In the case of disruption listed above, our team will contact you advising you to reschedule or receive a credit note. If you confirm to proceed with your booking, rescheduling or credit notes will not be offered if you then later decide to cancel.
Please note, in the event the country you are visiting allows entry but requires a negative test for COVID-19 which you are unable to provide, our policy does not class such situation as COVID-19 disruption and normal cancellation terms would apply.