Praslin Dream Premium 8 Days / 7 Nights
Vacation in the Seychelles with a seven-night charter on our spacious Lagoon 620 yacht, where you’ll have double cabin and private bathroom and our crew will look after you. Explore Cocos Island’s snorkeling spots, car-free La Digue and Cousin’s nature reserve. See the tortoises in Curieuse’s national park and discover Praslin’s Vallée de Mai with the famous coco de mer.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Lagoon 52 F - 6 + 2 cab.
Day 1: Mahé – St. Anne Marine Park
Boarding in Mahé late morning. Anchorage for the night at Saint Anne Marine Park.
Day 2: St. Anne Marine Park – Cocos Island - La Digue
Visit of the Saint Anne Marine Park islands, a beautiful spot to do snorkelling. After lunch cruise to Cocos Island which is made of large rocks with strange regular stripes carved by the sea. Cocos Island forms a beautiful sight with a great harmony of shapes and colours. Under the sea, the vision is equally attractive with thousands of fishes. Unforgettable snorkelling.Anchorage in front of the picturesque harbour of La Digue.
Day 3: La Digue
Rent a bike at La Digue and visit this quiet and beautiful island. With its tracks winding under tall palm trees, houses with roofs of palm leaves, small coprah factories, fine white sandy beaches and large polished rocks, La Digue might be the most beautiful island in the Seychelles. No cars, only bicycles or carts drawn by oxen. Horse rides are also possible. Anchorage in La Digue harbour.
Day 4: La Digue – Cousin – Baie St. Anne (Praslin)
Visit of Cousin Island. Since 1968, the island has been a nature reserve and bird sanctuary with rare species and some giant tortoises. Lunch onboard. Afternoon in Praslin. Visit to the Vallée de Mai, a valley under UNESCO protection. A walk in the Vallée is enchanting. The path wanders in the near obscurity created by the enormous palm leaves of “Cocos de mer”. The trunks are 40 m high and sway gently in the breeze, making a strange rustling sound as they rub against each other. Anchorage in Baie St. Anne.
Day 5: Baie St. Anne – Grande Soeur – Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour (Praslin)
Grande Soeur. Barbecue on the beach, one of the most beautiful in Seychelles. A 40 min walk to discover the island, water sports, and relaxation. Anchorage in Curieuse or Anse Petite Cour for the night.
Day 6: Curieuse – Saint Pierre – Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin)
Curieuse. This island is part of the Marine National Park, more than a hundred tortoises live here. After lunch, Saint Pierre islet, a mass of rounded rocks crowned with a clump of tall palms swaying gently in the wind: typical and superb scenery of Seychelles photographed on countless occasions and printed a million times in tourism magazines! Excellent spot for snorkelling with magnificent underwater scenery. Anchorage for the night in Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio, Praslin.
Day 7: Anse Volbert or Anse Lazio (Praslin) - Mahé
Snorkelling, swimming and water sport activities on the beautiful beaches of Praslin. Return to Mahé in the afternoon.
Day 8: Mahé
Disembarkation in Mahé early morning.
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 08.00 am to 10.00 pm)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks (table wine) & local aperitifs (punch, rum) during meals, fruit juices, sodas
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook, )
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkelling equipment and sea kayak
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Beverages, other than mentioned above
- Cash box (mandatory): payable by cash on arrival for departures until 31 December 2022
- Destination fee (mandatory) : payable in advance - for departures from 01 January 2023