Exumas Dream Premium 8 days / 7 nights
Experience the Bahamas on our 8-day/7-night by the cabin premium yacht charter around Exumas. Step aboard our spacious Lagoon 620 yacht where you’ll have a double cabin with private bathroom and sail from our base in Nassau. Explore Highbourne Cay to Norman’s Cay and sail to Warderick Wells Cay where you can snorkel the exuberantly colored corals at Thunderball Grotto and swim with the famous pigs before relaxing on some of the islands’ most serene, white sandy beaches.
- What is included
- What is not included
- Yacht Lagoon 620 - 6 + 2 cab.
- Yacht Bali 5.4 - 6 + 2 cab.
Arrive at Palm Cay Dream yacht departure base. Enjoy the Yacht club restaurants, beach club and pools on site. Check-in on the boat in late afternoon and meet with the crew and other passengers.
Navigation Nassau - Highbourne Cay Explore the Allen’s Cay and meet the iguanas that habit those cays. Snorkeling and beach at Highborn Cay.
Navigation Highbourne Cay - Warderick Wells Cay. Deep sea fishing and relaxing navigation time. Visit the Exumas Land and Sea Park. Explore the island through many trails. Walk more than 30 powdered sand beaches that surround the island. Snorkel intact coral heads with colorful fishes. Walk on top of Boo Boo hill with its blow holes and enjoy the wonderful view.
Navigation Warderick Wells Cay – Staniel Cay. Visit Big Major Spot beach with the famous swimming pigs and go snorkeling in the mystical Thunderball grotto. Enjoy a drink at the unique Staniel Cay Yacht club and visit the quaint village.
Navigation Staniel Cay Cay - Shroud Cay. Explore the mangrove river by dinghy or kayak and swim in the breath-taking lagoon
Short navigation Shroud Cay – Norman’s Cay. Snorkel on a sunken plane. Visit the ruins of a drug cartel of the 80s and go hunt for fish and lobster with an Hawaiian sling on coral heads or walk a beach and collect sand dollars and shells.
Navigation Norman’s Cay – Palm Cay Nassau. Enjoy all the 5-star amenities on site. Possibility to enjoy the night at Atlantis hotel with the aquariums, casino and many restaurants.
Breakfast on the boat before check out.
- Accommodation in air-conditioned double cabin with private bathroom (A/C in service from 8.00 am to 10.00 pm)
- Full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Drinks (table wine), local aperitifs (punch, rum), fruit juice, sodas
- Service of the crew : 2 persons (captain, steward/cook)
- 2 sets of linen,towels and beach towels per person/week
- Consumables for the yacht (diesel, fuel and water)
- Insurance for the yacht and the passengers
- Water sports on board : snorkeling equipment, sea kayaks, paddle boards
- Transfers airport – base – airport (optional)
- Cash box (mandatory, per person):To be paid in cash on spot upon arrival, in USD