Enjoy A By The Cabin Yacht Charter In The Caribbean
Explore the Caribbean and its unique islands on-board a comfortable catamaran on one of our by the cabin yacht charters, where you will be paired with one of our experienced crew and discover the beauty of this magnificent region.
We have carefully selected yachts with between four and ten cabins; your cruise includes a private cabin with an en-suite bathroom and a chef on board to prepare exquisite recipes with fresh local products, tropical fruits, vegetables, and fish.
Our Caribbean by the cabin itineraries include options of sailing Cuba, Martinique, British Virgin Islands, and Grenada. Our sailing schedules are designed around short passages from one to five hours each day, leaving enough spare time for excursions and water sports including snorkelling, kayaking, swimming, diving, windsurfing and wakeboarding. If you prefer, spend your time just relaxing and lounging in the sun on board the catamaran.
Here are our top destinations to consider visiting on a by the cabin yacht charter to the Caribbean and our handy hints on the best places to visit and things to experience while there;
- Explore the Archipelago de los Canarreo, with over 4,000 islets and cays to choose from
- Enjoy a traditional Cuban cocktail including proper Havana rum. Our favourites are a mojito and daiquiri
- Relax on the beautiful beaches and swimming and snorkel in glistening turquoise sea
- Visit one of the famous Cuban cigar factories.
- Create your own outdoor adventure of kayaking, windsurfing, wake-boarding or hiking the beaches in Tobago Cays islets, the reefs surrounding the most beautiful lagoon of Grenadines
- Visit Petite Anse d’Arlet and stop off to view the impressive Diamond Rock formation
- Sail across Fort de France Bay and anchor at Fort Louis where you can enjoy a a lovely lunch while enjoying the view
- For charters of longer than five days, explore the beautiful island of St. Lucia.
- Head to The Baths, a beautiful landscape of round and polished rocks planted in white sand, caves and natural pools, in the very south of Virgin Gorda
- Enjoy an excellent party atmosphere – visit some of our favourites including Willy T’s and the Soggy Dollar Bar
- Dive the beautiful reefs at Marina Cay
- Watch the sunset from the secluded anchorages at Benures Bay or Hallovers Bay.
- Tobago Cays is the highlight of the trip here. It is filled with unparalleled natural beauty and undersea wildlife. Take time to explore this Archipelago in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines and be on the lookout for sea turtles
- Walk barefoot along the golden sands of Grand Anse beach
- Head inland and visit a traditional Grenadian chocolate plantation where you’ll taste the rich, dark chocolate as it comes out of production
- Visit the underwater sculpture park just outside of St. George’s, featuring 65 sculptured all anchored to the sea bed.
Find out more
Now you’ve seen what a Caribbean by the cabin charter has to offer, why not take a look at our fleet of by the cabin charters available, get a quick quote , or tell us your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to us on +44 2380 455527.